El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
Tag Archives | Spain
Posted on December 30, 2012 in Restaurants
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- Two Top Places in the World to Smoke a Cigar June 16, 2013
- What to Pack on Sailing Holidays June 30, 2013
- Three Seaside Villas To Die For July 23, 2014
- Experiencing the best of Nova Scotia March 2, 2018
- Doing Bangalore in style: a guide January 8, 2018
- Silverback gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest is the greatest African wildlife adventure December 30, 2017
- Enjoy a luxurious city break in Montreal this winter December 21, 2017
- 5 Things to Do in Leeds October 18, 2017
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...
accommodations activities America Argentina Asia attractions Bali barbados beaches Canada Caribbean Cruises cuisine culture England Europe France Greece history Hotels Iceland India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan luxury Mexico mountains New York City nightlife resorts restaurants ruins Seattle Skiing South America Southeast Asia Spain Turkey UK United Kingdom United States USA villas