El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
Tag Archives | Spain
Posted on December 30, 2012 in Restaurants
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- Top Eateries in Paris, France August 22, 2013
- Active Luxury Holiday Ideas October 2, 2013
- The World’s Most Luxurious Serviced Apartments November 4, 2013
- Trip Report: The Other Side, North Eleuthera Bahamas Luxury Resort July 11, 2017
- Experiencing the Turks and Caicos in style March 8, 2017
- Here are 3 Indulgent Places to Visit in March February 28, 2017
- Need Inspiration for Your Holiday? Here You Go… February 28, 2017
- A Luxury Travel Guide to Los Angeles February 22, 2017
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...
accommodations activities America Argentina Asia attractions Bali barbados beaches Canada Caribbean Cruises cuisine culture England Europe France Greece history Hotels India Indonesia Italy Japan luxury Mexico mountains New York City nightlife North America resorts restaurants ruins Seattle Skiing South America Southeast Asia Spain temples Turkey UK United Kingdom United States USA villas