El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
Tag Archives | Spain
Posted on December 30, 2012 in Restaurants
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- Luxury Ski Chalets To Experience in the European Alps January 7, 2014
- Top Eateries in Paris, France August 22, 2013
- Two Top Places in the World to Smoke a Cigar June 16, 2013
- 5 Things to Do in Leeds October 18, 2017
- The most amazing island wedding in Bali October 15, 2017
- Keeping Your Kids Entertained Over The Holidays October 11, 2017
- Fine dining in the desert: best restaurants in Dubai for the luxury traveler October 6, 2017
- What Can Your Skin Tell You About Your Health? September 30, 2017
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...
accommodations activities America Argentina Asia attractions Bali barbados beaches Canada Caribbean Cruises cuisine culture England Europe France Greece history Hotels Iceland Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan luxury Mexico Middle East mountains New York City nightlife resorts restaurants ruins Seattle Skiing South America Southeast Asia Spain Turkey UK United Kingdom United States USA villas