Barbados is known the world over for having some of finest white sand beaches in the Caribbean, and arguably the world. This exquisite destination has also catered to those will to pay for a premium experience, as legendary hotels such as the Sandy Lane demonstrate. An excellent break from the rigours of work, business and […]
Tag Archives | luxury
El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
The Espace Henri Chenot is a health center based in the Palace Merano and nestled in the beautiful mountains of Italy. It is the site where Henri Chenot discovered his famous health and wellness techniques of using Biontology to promote general health and fight against aging. This five star resort, built in 1906, provides a […]
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- Two Top Places in the World to Smoke a Cigar June 16, 2013
- Uncovering Europe’s Treasures In Style And Supreme Comfort July 2, 2014
- What to Pack on Sailing Holidays June 30, 2013
- 8 Reasons Shirdi Will Draw You In July 9, 2018
- Experiencing the best of Nova Scotia May 20, 2018
- Doing Bangalore in style: a guide May 15, 2018
- Silverback gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest is the greatest African wildlife adventure May 9, 2018
- Enjoy a luxurious city break in Montreal this winter May 3, 2018
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...