Barbados is known the world over for having some of finest white sand beaches in the Caribbean, and arguably the world. This exquisite destination has also catered to those will to pay for a premium experience, as legendary hotels such as the Sandy Lane demonstrate. An excellent break from the rigours of work, business and […]
Tag Archives | luxury
El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
The Espace Henri Chenot is a health center based in the Palace Merano and nestled in the beautiful mountains of Italy. It is the site where Henri Chenot discovered his famous health and wellness techniques of using Biontology to promote general health and fight against aging. This five star resort, built in 1906, provides a […]
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- Top Eateries in Paris, France August 22, 2013
- Active Luxury Holiday Ideas October 2, 2013
- The World’s Most Luxurious Serviced Apartments November 4, 2013
- The most amazing island wedding in Bali October 15, 2017
- Keeping Your Kids Entertained Over The Holidays October 11, 2017
- Fine dining in the desert: best restaurants in Dubai for the luxury traveler October 6, 2017
- What Can Your Skin Tell You About Your Health? September 30, 2017
- 7 road trip ideas you can plan for a week around the world September 7, 2017
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...