Jutting out into the Atlantic Ocean, one would think Nova Scotia would have a bigger profile within Canada. Alas, history has favoured the central provinces of Ontario and Quebec, leaving Halifax and the rest of Nova Scotia to grow at a much slower rate than the heart of the country. This was actually something of […]
Tag Archives | Hotels
Want to stay in one of the best luxury hotels in Budapest? Below, we reveal four of the best properties that can be found in Hungary’s glamorous capital… 1) Hotel Palazzo Zichy This centrally located oasis of comfort is an excellent choice for those that are willing to pay for a superior accommodation experience. With […]
Looking to embrace winter in style this coming cold season? If you are looking to head into it with arms wide open instead of cocooning, the following luxurious ski getaways in the American Rockies will make you miss winter when it goes … well, almost… 1) Big Sky, Bozeman, Montana Not well known in the […]
Heading to Iceland to view the Northern Lights this fall? Reykjavik is a small but modern capital, offering a complete assortment of visitor services, which includes luxury accommodations. Below, we reveal some of the finest hotels in Reykjavik… 1) Black Pearl One of the best hotel experiences in Reykjavik isn’t technically a hotel at all […]
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- Two Top Places in the World to Smoke a Cigar June 16, 2013
- What to Pack on Sailing Holidays June 30, 2013
- Three Seaside Villas To Die For July 23, 2014
- Experiencing the best of Nova Scotia May 20, 2018
- Doing Bangalore in style: a guide May 15, 2018
- Silverback gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest is the greatest African wildlife adventure May 9, 2018
- Enjoy a luxurious city break in Montreal this winter May 3, 2018
- 5 Things to Do in Leeds October 18, 2017
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...