There are a number of reasons that travellers head to the Greek Islands on their holidays. In some cases, it is to relax on the stunning beaches in Crete, but for others it is the chance to admire the architecture in places like Santorini. For truly luxurious holidays, nothing can compare with staying at one […]
Tag Archives | Europe
People often choose a restaurant based on many things that they have either heard about or read about. The most important aspect of any successful restaurant is the kind of food that they serve. Madrid is considered the most famous city in Spain, and in it is a restaurant called Sobrino de Botín. Considered the […]
El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- Top Eateries in Paris, France August 22, 2013
- Active Luxury Holiday Ideas October 2, 2013
- The World’s Most Luxurious Serviced Apartments November 4, 2013
- The most amazing island wedding in Bali October 15, 2017
- Keeping Your Kids Entertained Over The Holidays October 11, 2017
- Fine dining in the desert: best restaurants in Dubai for the luxury traveler October 6, 2017
- What Can Your Skin Tell You About Your Health? September 30, 2017
- 7 road trip ideas you can plan for a week around the world September 7, 2017
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...