Jutting out into the Atlantic Ocean, one would think Nova Scotia would have a bigger profile within Canada. Alas, history has favoured the central provinces of Ontario and Quebec, leaving Halifax and the rest of Nova Scotia to grow at a much slower rate than the heart of the country. This was actually something of […]
Tag Archives | Canada
Want to start off 2018 the right way? Plan a trip to Montreal this winter, and you’ll come home refreshed and recharged, ready to take on the challenges this year will present. Below, we’ll outline a few suggestions to help you put together a luxurious city break in Montreal this winter. STAY: The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal […]
From the Pacific to the Atlantic, Canada is an expansive country with countless attractions, both natural and man-made. While it has tourist infrastructure for travelers of all means, the travel experiences that are available to the wealthy traveler are truly exceptional. How does one truly experience Canada in style? In the following article, we highlight […]
Being a nation defined by empty but drop dead gorgeous natural spaces, Canada’s main attractions will require you to leave the city to experience them properly. The following luxury wilderness resorts in Canada will give you the experience you crave from America’s neighbor to the north. 1) Sonora Resort, Sonora Island, British Columbia Situated within […]
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- Two Top Places in the World to Smoke a Cigar June 16, 2013
- Uncovering Europe’s Treasures In Style And Supreme Comfort July 2, 2014
- What to Pack on Sailing Holidays June 30, 2013
- 8 Reasons Shirdi Will Draw You In July 9, 2018
- Experiencing the best of Nova Scotia May 20, 2018
- Doing Bangalore in style: a guide May 15, 2018
- Silverback gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest is the greatest African wildlife adventure May 9, 2018
- Enjoy a luxurious city break in Montreal this winter May 3, 2018
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...