People often choose a restaurant based on many things that they have either heard about or read about. The most important aspect of any successful restaurant is the kind of food that they serve. Madrid is considered the most famous city in Spain, and in it is a restaurant called Sobrino de Botín. Considered the […]
Archive | Restaurants RSS feed for this section
El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- Top Eateries in Paris, France August 22, 2013
- Doing Malaysia In Style January 24, 2014
- Uncovering Europe’s Treasures In Style And Supreme Comfort July 2, 2014
- Experiencing the Turks and Caicos in style March 8, 2017
- Here are 3 Indulgent Places to Visit in March February 28, 2017
- Need Inspiration for Your Holiday? Here You Go… February 28, 2017
- A Luxury Travel Guide to Los Angeles February 22, 2017
- iPhone 7 cases for your next beach vacation – waterproof and more February 17, 2017
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...