Paris has plenty of brilliant restaurants you can visit and not necessarily spend a fortune on some great Parisian food. If you have plans to head out to eat in some of the restaurants on this list, it is always wise to call ahead of time and book a reservation. Also remember that if you […]
Archive | Restaurants RSS feed for this section
Spain’s second-largest city is crawling with innovative eateries and so-cool tapas joints, but it can be difficult for newcomers to separate the best from the rest. Need a little help tracking down the can’t-miss spots? We have a few suggestions. Timeline The Scoop: Situated in the seriously hip ‘ville of Gracia, this tiny tapas bar […]
People often choose a restaurant based on many things that they have either heard about or read about. The most important aspect of any successful restaurant is the kind of food that they serve. Madrid is considered the most famous city in Spain, and in it is a restaurant called Sobrino de Botín. Considered the […]
El Celler De Can Roca is a small town restaurant in Girona, Spain that has risen to worldwide recognition. In 2011 and 2012, they were voted the 2nd best restaurant in the world by the Restaurant Magazine, and they have appeared on the UK’s “Master Chef: The Professionals.” El Celler de Can Roca was started […]
SEARCH LUXURY TRAVEL DIGEST
- America’s Top Cities for a Luxury Vacation July 9, 2013
- The Very Best Restaurants in Reykjavik, Iceland July 7, 2014
- What to Pack on Sailing Holidays June 30, 2013
- Active Luxury Holiday Ideas October 2, 2013
- Top Eateries in Paris, France August 22, 2013
- 8 Reasons Shirdi Will Draw You In July 9, 2018
- Experiencing the best of Nova Scotia May 20, 2018
- Doing Bangalore in style: a guide May 15, 2018
- Silverback gorilla trekking in Bwindi Forest is the greatest African wildlife adventure May 9, 2018
- Enjoy a luxurious city break in Montreal this winter May 3, 2018
- Craig: I've seen quite a few television documentaries on...
- Best holiday destinations: Nice blog. thanks for posting nice views....
- Best holiday destinations: Such a amazing place for visit. thanks for posting...
- Philippe Kjellgren: So many treasures but a good start. Lots of countr...
- Best holiday destinations: Such a fantastic place for visit. thanks for posti...